W Hoffmann 186 Tradition
Piano manufacturing has a long tradition at the Czech production facility of C Bechstein Europe and is unique on the continent.
With ideal manufacturing conditions they contrast strongly with the situation at the facilities of other European manufacturers, not to mention non-European mass producers.
A good quality salon grand piano.
The action of the W Hoffmann T186 salon grand piano boasts a wide dynamic range and is therefore the perfect ticket for any type of performance.
The entire instrument is made in the Czech Republic by specialists from C Bechstein Europe, who even bend the hammers manually.
Try and compare the touch, sound and processing of this grand piano and you’ll immediately notice that it offers unrivaled value for money.
The well-trained specialists at C Bechstein Europe know how to make a pleasing-sounding salon grand simply because piano-making has a long tradition in the region.
The staff participated in the development of the production site and are proud to contribute to the success of the company.
The sound of Europe
C Bechstein Europe is a company with a unique production site, characterized by attention to detail and German engineering excellence, that is rooted in European culture and intends to provide all pianists with the ideal musical companion they are looking for.
- Top and sides High-quality spruce grown in the Alps and carefully crafted
- W.Hoffmann Tradition Line
- Back frame in solid medium density pine
- Pinblock European Beech Bridges Beech multiplex
- High density sand cast iron frame
- Strings Steel wrapped in copper (German quality, 99% purity)
- Solid spruce box and high-density fiberboard
- Grafts for clearer sound
- Precise and reliable stock mounting action that meets C Bechstein standards
- C Bechstein hammerheads with mahogany trim, with warm European tone