Experience the music, together.
Kawai’s latest CN series digital pianos provide a realistic full-size keyboard.
Beautiful grand piano sounds and headphone jacks let you practice silently any time of day.
These affordable instruments also offer a variety of inspiring features suitable for everyone in the family.
And they have attractive cabinet designs that will complement any room.
Touch of a grand piano: Responsive Hammer III keyboard action
The CN301’s acclaimed Responsive Hammer III keyboard action recreates the supreme touch of an acoustic grand piano.
With its realistic movement and rigid, springless design that provides a smooth and natural playing experience.
The instrument’s triple-sensor key detection system improves responsiveness and accuracy, while structural reinforcements throughout the action assembly help minimize noise and key wobbling during staccato and fortissimo passages.
Keyboard weight is appropriately graded to reflect the heavier bass hammers and lighter treble hammers of an acoustic piano, while let-off simulation recreates the subtle “notch” sensation felt when playing softly. the keys of a grand piano.
These important features allow the most demanding pianists to practice their expanding repertoire with confidence and ensure there are no unpleasant surprises when asked to play the best acoustic grand pianos.
88-key authentic weights
In addition to grade-weighted hammers, the Responsive Hammer III keyboard action also features integrated counterweights within each black and white key.
As with an acoustic piano, these finely balanced weights help lighten the touch of the keyboard during pianissimo passages, while adding a feeling of greater substance when played hard.
- Class-leading Responsive Hammer III keyboard action
- Ivory Touch key surfaces, triple sensor, let-off, and counterweights
- 88-key sampling progressive harmonic sound
- Shigeru Kawai SK-EX and Kawai EX concert grand piano sounds
- High-quality amplification, four 40W speaker delivery system
- Integrated Bluetooth® wireless audio and MIDI technology
- Play, record and overdub MP3/WAV/SMF to USB
- Incorporated classic studies and lesson books by Alfred
- Spatial headphone sound for depth and realism
- Attractive cabinet with cheek pad control panel and OLED display